Solutions Architect IM/WM/EWM
Job Title: Solution Architect – Inventory Management/Warehouse Management (IM/WM) and Extended Warehouse Management(EWM) Department: Operational Technology
6 month Contract to Hire
This role of Solution Architect – IM/WM an EWM who will support the Operational Intelligence division in the Operational Technology Department. You will be gathering requirements from customer business units while working on multiple simultaneous projects that will consist of deploying software and Operational Technology solutions within the IM/WM/EWM space. Leveraging your manufacturing, logistics and technical skills, you will create and execute IM/WM/EWM solutions. Further, this role will be responsible for the following:
· Lead/Support Operational Technology D4 (Discover, Define, Design, Deliver) assessment process as part of engagement model.
CapaBIlities and Success Factors
· Extensive experience within supply chain, logistics and manufacturing operations.
· Ability to engage customers in providing Live Factory® solutions as part of pre-sales and delivery related to IM/WM/EWM.
· Extensive knowledge of ERP and SAP IM/WM/EWM best practice, business processes and data structures.
· Experience in delivering technology solutions as well as project management.
· Excellent problem identification, root cause and corrective action to drive resolution.
· Strong organization skills with the ability to effectively meet deadlines.
· Excellent communication skills — written, verbal, presentation, and interpersonal.
· Ability to work closely and effectively with all levels of manufacturing community.
· Ability to influence change as well as manage rapidly changing technological and business environments.
· Demonstrated passion for being the liaison between the business units, technology and project development teams.
· Ability to work on a highly dynamic team in a fast-paced environment with continuous challenges.
· Focus on customer experience and success in the delivery of Live Factory® solutions.
· Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office (i.e., formulas, formatting, pivot tables, macros, etc.)
· Proven ability to leverage technical solutions and data visualization to accelerate the effectiveness of business decisions
Skills & Experience Required:
· Demonstrated capacity to create professional architecture deliverables as support for the project (significant decisions, roadmap, logical/physical viewpoints, etc..).
· Minimum 5-10 years in Manufacturing/Industrial Engineering, Logistics, Quality or Operations roles.
· Experience in developing and utilizing business intelligence reporting and dashboards.
· Experience prime product and component manufacturing and supply chain operations.
· Experience in Project/Program Management
Skills & Experience Desired:
· BS in Engineering, Business Management, Industrial Engineering or Computer Science.
· Experience in SAP or QAD ERP.
· APICS Supply Chain Operations Reference (SCOR) training.
· Lean Manufacturing knowledge.
· 6 SIGMA Black Belt Training/Certification