Job Title: Solution Architect – Extended Warehouse Management(EWM)
This role of Solution Architect – Extended Warehouse Management(EWM) who will support the Live Factory Division in the Operational Technology Department. You will be gathering requirements from customer business units while working on multiple simultaneous projects that will consist of deploying software and Operational Technology solutions. Leveraging your manufacturing, supply chain and technical skills, you will design, develop, test and implement Live Factory Operational Technology (OT), create and execute EWM solutions, SAP cloud and analytical tools, reports and dashboards. Further, this role will be responsible for the following:
· Develop and execute Live Factory Project through collaboration with the Manufacturing, Supply Chain and the Off Shore technical teams.
· Manage and delivered Live Factory Project to the Customer.
· Knowledge of SAP & QAD ERP and other common business system platforms.
· Lead/Support Operational Technology D4 (Discover, Define, Design, Deliver) assessment process as part of Operational Excellence Assessment Protocol and Program.
· Provide analysis and development support for SAP Leonardo Platform products; fully understand the capabilities and limitations of SAP Leonardo products, SAP ECC, S/4 HANA, Manufacturing Execution, HANA Data Analytics, SAP Lumira, Tableau and Business Objects tool sets.
· Execute the governance of Operational Intelligence (OI) tools and data management, work closely with Manufacturing and Supply Chain team as well as Yash and Partner network to ensure alignment.
· Garner deep functional knowledge of data, processes, integration points with ERP systems and industry best practices for OT and OI.
CapaBIlities and Success Factors
· Extensive experience within supply chain and manufacturing operations.
· Ability to engage customers in providing Live Factory solutions as part of pre-sales and delivery.
· Strong background in legacy manufacturing, supply chain applications, SAP/Non-SAP ERP solutions and Operational Intelligence reporting tools.
· Extensive knowledge of ERP and SAP EWM best practice, business processes and data structures.
· Experience in delivering technology solutions as well as project management.
· Excellent problem identification, root cause and corrective action to drive resolution.
· Strong organization skills with the ability to effectively meet deadlines.
· Excellent communication skills — written, verbal, presentation, and interpersonal.
· Ability to work closely and effectively with all levels of manufacturing community.
· Ability to influence change as well as manage rapidly changing technological and business environments.
· Demonstrated passion for being the liaison between the business units, technology and project development teams.
· Ability to work on a highly dynamic team in a fast-paced environment with continuous challenges.
· Focus on customer experience and success in the delivery of Live Factory Solutions.
· Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office, Excel and Access (i.e., formulas, formatting, pivot tables, macros, etc.)
· Proven ability to leverage technical solutions and data visualization to accelerate the effectiveness of business decisions
Skills & Experience Required:
· Demonstrated capacity to create professional architecture deliverables as support for the project (significant decisions, roadmap, logical/physical viewpoints, etc..).
· Minimum 5-10 years in Manufacturing/Industrial Engineering, Quality or Operations roles.
· Experience in developing and utilizing business intelligence reporting and dashboards.
· Experience in S&OP planning cycle to include all aspects of materials management & production planning.
· Experience prime product and component manufacturing and supply chain operations.
· Experience in Project/Program Management
Skills & Experience Desired:
· BS in Engineering, Business Management, Industrial Engineering or Computer Science.
· Experience in the SAP or QAD ERP.
· APICS Supply Chain Operations Reference (SCOR) training.
· Quality Management Training.
· Lean Manufacturing knowledge.
· 6 SIGMA Black Belt Training/Certification