Job Title: Solution Architect – Vehicle Management Systems (VMS)
JOB PURPOSE & SUMMARY:
The person assigned to this position will be responsible to create, deliver, maintain and troubleshoot and enhance ERP/Technology functionality through his/her knowledge of the VMS modules and knowledge of its integration with other modules. This position is to be the leader of the respective application and has no subordinates. Will interact with management, peers, other consultants and customers on various projects. This position is responsible for creating & delivering process, configuration, and programming changes that support all areas of products.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Provides specialist level functional and configuration knowledge in designing SAP solutions in the VMS modules.
· Conducts or participates in customer requirements gathering, blueprinting, and documentation design to include writing functional specifications.
· Understands configuration dependencies and interrelationships between separate functional modules of SAP and provide expertise into definition and resolution of issues in this area.
· Ensure compliance to existing and development of required data and reporting standards.
· Assist with responding to customer requirements, problem resolution, develop designs, and process modelling.
· Conduct configuration changes to accommodate change requests and prototype activities.
· Perform break fix analysis and recommend solutions and work with SAP or Yash to resolve software bugs.
· Perform initial testing of problem fixes, change request, enhancements, and new functionality and demonstrate proof of concept.
· Assist in Training activities by creating standard work, job aides, process maps and PowerPoint.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
· Must have a bachelor’s Degree in related field.
· 5-10 years of SAP in VMS.
· 5-10 years’ experience working in a Manufacturing/Production Environment.
· Domain expertise in distribution, discrete, process, repetitive, and engineering.
· Must know Microsoft Office, Visio, Word, and Excel.
· Experience in MM (Material Management), VM (Vehicle Management), WM (Warehouse Management), SCM (Supply Chain Management), SD will be an added advantage.
· Must be a self-starter and take ownership.
· Work with minimal supervision and instructions.
· Must be flexible and work analytically in a problem-solving environment.
· Mush have excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills.
· Travel is required to customer location (60-70%) (Domestic and International).