Oracle EBS Techno / Functional Developer
Amount of Travel Required – None. All work performed at CLE, OH
Assignment Duration - 4-6 months
This role is to partner with customers, functional business analysts and other team members in driving appropriate design and implementation of technical solutions to meet desired business requirements. Design, develop, test, analyze, and maintain the Oracle E-Business Suite Applications within the application in support of the business function. The developer will also research, design, document, and modify software specifications throughout the production lifecycle in accordance with the business goals and organizational architectural standards.
Technical Experience/Skills Required
• 5+ years IT experience.
• 5+ years progressively responsible ERP application implementation and support experience.
• Proven experience in 2 or more ERP modules including those in the Quote to Cash, Demand to Build, Procure to Pay, Accounting to Financial Reports or Warehouse Management.
• Proven development expertise and experience in the Oracle Database system including skills in Oracle SQL, Oracle PL/SQL, and Oracle SQL Loader.
• Must be well versed with data models and interfaces for applicable ERP modules.
• Knowledge and familiarity with the 2 or more of the following tools: Linux/Unix Shell Scripting, Oracle Workflow Builder, ), Oracle Forms (or other equivalent), Oracle Reports/Oracle BI Publisher (or other equivalent), Oracle Alerts, Oracle Application Framework, Oracle Application Development Framework (ADF), Java.
Technical Experience/Skills Preferred
Preferred Qualifications and Skills
• Reporting and Business Intelligence experience and Oracle Business Intelligence Enterprise Edition.
• Experience with event-driven enterprise architecture with Oracle SOA Suite and Oracle Application Integration Architecture (AIA).
• Experience with ETL/ELT development with Oracle Data Integrator (ODI) or other packages.
• Expertise with database integrated development environments such as Quest TOAD, Oracle SQLDeveloper, All Around Automations PL/SQL Developer.
• Experience in Java development.
• Experience in Enterprise Scheduling with BMC Control-M.
• Experience in working with version control and software configuration management tools including Subversion, CVS, HP Project and Portfolio Management (PPM).
• Oracle Certification.
Non-Technical Skills Required
•Strong written and oral communications skills.
• Proven ability and initiative to learn and research new concepts, ideas, and technologies quickly.
• Strong systems/process orientation with demonstrated analytical thinking, organization skills and problem solving skills.
• Ability to work in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
• Ability to quickly pick up new tools and technologies.
• Willingness and ability to train and teach others.
• Ability to facilitate meetings and follow up with resulting action items.
• Ability to prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
• Strong presentation and interpersonal skills.
• Ability to work effectively in a globally focused multi-cultural environment, and to lead and influence cross-organizationally with and without direct authority.
• Ability to effectively move forward on tasks even with ambiguous or changing requirements.