Oracle EBS Techno Functional Developer
Amount of Travel Required – NONE. work performed at Cleveland, OH
Resources Needed - 1
Assignment Duration - 5 months
Implementing Oracle eBS R12.2 in EMEA (Sweden). Consultant will assist with the execution of Oracle eBS technical work for EMEA Oracle Implementation Expansion for EMEA (Sweden).
Consultant will work under the direction of the Project Lead following the SWIM methodology. Consultant will work with the IT group with the implementation and support of the Oracle ERP RICE elements for Oracle eBS 12.2 Implementation and production support. Consultant will be responsible for all programming and testing of required RICEW elements following requirements. Tasks may include analysis of current processes, suggestion of solution, develop new code based on functional specifications and thorough testing of RICEW elements. Consultant may also be required to assist our support/maintenance group to modify existing Global ERP programs or enhancement requests. Train IT personnel on technical solution for RICE components created in order to cash and procure to pay cycles.
Technical Experience/Skills Required
Seeking Oracle E-Business Suite technicians with skill sets in the following areas:
A minimum of 5 years’ experience is required
- Oracle E-Business Suite Release 12
- RICE Development - Create and update ERP development objects including but not limited to the following
o Oracle Reports
o Oracle SQL & PL/SQL
o Oracle Application Framework (OAF) & Personalizations
o Oracle Forms/Forms Personalizations
o Oracle Workflow
o Oracle WebADI
o Linux/Unix Shell Scripting
o Oracle OTC modules (order to cash)
o Oracle Financials - P2P modules (procure to pay)
Technical Experience/Skills Preferred
Good to Have
o Oracle SOA Suite
o Oracle Application Development Framework - Oracle ADF
Non-Technical Skills Required
Perform Technical consulting activities related to an Oracle eBusiness Suite R12 implementation project including:
- Analyze business requirements documents and scenarios for each Reporting, Integration, Customization, Extension object according to global model.
- Document technical specifications for RICEWs (Reports, Interfaces, Customizations, Extensions and Workflows).
- Present technical specifications for RICEWs to technical leadership team member(s) for review and approval.
- Incorporate required feedback from technical specification review into the document and re-review as necessary.
- Develop RICEW technical objects in accordance with global technical standards.
- Development, execute and document unit tests on technical objects.
- Participate in code review processes for technical objects.
- Incorporate required feedback from code review process into technical objects and retest as necessary.
- Train the Key Technical Owners on the usage and maintenance of the technical object(s).
- Support the execution of the Conference Room Pilots (CRPs)/System Integration Tests (SITs) and the User Acceptance Test (UATs).
- Help with requirements related to Oracle Localizations (if any) and Legal requirements including local taxation, invoicing and any governmental needs which needs to be developed for the project due to legal mandate
- Assist team with Oracle Unified Method (OUM) documentations needed for the project