Middleware Systems Admin (WebLogic)
Amount of Travel Required – None. All work performed at Cleveland, OH
Assignment Duration - 6 Months
Consultant is responsible for assisting with the execution of DMW Middleware Project Delivery Team Sr. Web Engineering tasks for Cleartrust to OAM migration Project, APInvoicing Upgrade Project and Kronos upgrade Project.
• New WebLogic 12c Environment build.
• Upgrading Legacy WebLogic environment to latest WebLogic12c environment.
• Integrating Weblogic12c environment with OAM (Oracle Access Manager).
• Performance tuning of WebLogic 12c environment.
• Applying different WebLogic patches.
• Configuring WebServer and OTD (Oracle Traffic Director)
• New environment builds with Oracle SOA, Oracle BPM, Oracle IPM and Oracle WFR
• Assist with Kronos WorkforceCentral 8.1 upgrade.
Technical Experience/Skills Required
• 5+ years IT experience
• 5+ years experience managing web-based application platforms (web servers and application servers) and related integrations.
• 3+ years experience in WebLogic Application Server or equivalent (WebSphere or JBOSS) with installation and performance tuning.
• Excellent understanding of WebLogic Admin Server/Node Manager/Managed Server concepts, MultipleWeb Logic Domains.
• Strong knowledge of Weblogic deployment and analysis of log files.
• 3+ years of working experience in Oracle SOA / OSB / IPM / BPM /WFR
• 2+ years of experience with continuous integration and version control tools (GIT, Jenkins etc...)
• Experience in developing documentation and presenting technical solutions to all levels of management and technical teams.
Technical Experience/Skills Preferred
• WebLogic ApplicationServer 12C
• Oracle SOA
• Oracle BPM
• Oracle IPM
• Oracle WFR
• Oracle TrafficDirector (OTD)
• Kronos workforcecentral
Non-Technical Skills Required
• Strong and comprehensive verbal and written communications.
• Responsive and alert to new learning opportunities, growth and development of technical,interpersonal and business skills; able to recognize and address areas needing improvement.
• Motivated and competent to contribute appropriate time and effort to work needing attention.
• Attentive to detail with focus on accurate and timely results.
• Organized and able to prioritize tasks, responding effectively to competing needs.
• Attentive and reactive to customer needs and concerns.
• Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities.
• Strong customer service orientation.
• Able to contribute to team effort and individual achievement.