Help Desk Analyst
Number of openings: one
Start Date: ASAP
Duration: 2-3 months (through end of April)
This is a classic help desk role for an experienced help desk professional. You will be working with end-users and their issues with applications. This is not a highly technical role performing network or systems administration. Our company has tech support people in place to do those jobs. This is a straight contractor role. No offer or promise of perm hire is indicated.
Work schedule: First shift initially during the training period. Expect one to two weeks training. Once training is finished the contractor will be assigned to third shift. Third shift work schedule: Saturday through Wednesday from Midnight 12:00AM until 8:00AM the following morning.
Required Skill Set - A Help Desk 1st level analyst with a thorough understanding of:
• Previous experience in working with and supporting Windows 10
• Previous experience in working with and supporting MS-Office 2016 products.
• Advanced word processing skills (MS Word).
• Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS) cert is a BIG+
• Previous experience in working with Citrix, BlackBerrys, and iManage desired.
• Ideal candidate would also be familiar with Legal MacPac, ChangePro and
Microsystems DocX tools.
• Excellent people skills including customer service, speaking and listening.
• Excellent writing and documentation skills (examples should be submitted).
• Able to work with minimal supervision. Must be punctual and dependable.
• Aptitude for other software including basic troubleshooting skills.
• Ability to trouble-shoot end user functional ("how to") questions, document related
problems, and software issues.