Job Title: Functional Analyst– Production Planning (PP)
JOB PURPOSE & SUMMARY:
The person assigned to this position will be responsible to create, deliver, maintain and troubleshoot and enhance ERP/Technology functionality through his/her knowledge of the PP (Production Planning) module and knowledge of its integration with other modules. This position is to be the leader of the respective application and has no subordinates. Will interact with peers, other consultants, customers and management on various projects. This position is responsible for creating & delivering process, configuration, and programming changes that potentially impact all areas of products. Evaluations of potential solutions to business requirements within the framework of systems is in the scope of responsibility for this position.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Provides specialist level functional and configuration knowledge in designing SAP solutions in the PP module.
· Good skills in configuring material master, purchase requisition (PR), request for quotation, purchase order (PO), scheduling agreements (SA), Info records, release procedures, pricing, automatic account determination, inventory management, reservation, transfer posting, stock transfer and physical inventory process, valuation and batch management, and split valuation.
· Good knowledge of different procurement processes like direct, indirect, third party, sub-contracting, stock transport orders (STO), account assigned POs, asset procurement, and consignments.
· Should have good master data management skills including developing and working with data migration tools.
· Should be able to write functional specifications in detail.
· Conducts or participates in customer requirements gathering, blueprinting, and documentation design.
· Understands configuration dependencies and interrelationships between separate functional modules of SAP/QAD and provide expertise into definition and resolution of issues in this area.
· Ensure compliance to existing and development of required data and reporting standards.
· Assist with responding to customer requirements, problem resolution, develop designs, and process modelling.
· Conduct configuration changes to accommodate change requests and prototype activities.
· Perform break fix analysis and recommend solutions and work with SAP or QAD or Yash to resolve software bugs.
· Perform initial testing of problem fixes, change request, enhancements, and new functionality and demonstrate proof of concept.
· Assist in Training activities which includes; creating standard work & job aides & PowerPoint to assist Training.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
· Must have a bachelor’s Degree in related field.
· 5-10 years of SAP/QAD in MM (Material Management) and PP (Production Planning).
· 5-10 years’ experience working in a Manufacturing/Production Environment.
· Domain expertise in distribution, discrete, process, repetitive, and engineering.
· Must know Microsoft Office, Visio, Word, and Excel.
· Experience in VM (Vehicle Management), SD (Sales and Distribution), WM (Warehouse Management), PM (Plant Maintenance), SCM (Supply Chain Management), QM (Quality Management), will be an added advantage.
· Must be a self-starter and take ownership.
· Requires one to work both alone and as a team.
· Work with minimal supervision and instructions.
· Must be flexible and work analytically in a problem-solving environment.
· Mush have excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills.
· Travel is required to customer location (Domestic and International).