Developer – C2H 6 months
– green card minimum
relocation – local candidates preferred
Senior PL/SQL Developer is responsible for implementing enhancement requests
and handling support for both domestic and international business users working
individually and in a team. Responsible for third
party software, JDA, and the feeds surrounding the system.
- Provide recommendations to address and resolve business
issues for a specific business group.
- Recommend system changes and enhancements for
- Gather, review, and document requirements.
- Design, develop, and document solutions using Oracle
database, PL/SQL, and Oracle Application Express (APEX)
- Deploy solutions.
- Plan and organize tasks and report progress.
- Implement third party software for international
- Assist users with problems and
resolve issues independently.
- Create test plans, test cases,
test scripts and performs functional testing and document results.
- Create and maintain system
- Work with existing systems to
track and manage requirements and issues.
Assist with projects as may be required to contribute to
efficiency and effectiveness of the work.
Attend management meetings on behalf
Education & Certification
Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent in an IT
related field or equivalent experience.
years of IT experience.
year of hands-on PL/SQL development experience or AWCS user and reporting
SQL and Relational Database knowledge, Oracle preferred.
software design and programming concepts.
exposure to web development.
of basic requirements gathering and project management.
experience supporting mission-critical systems.
exposure to warehousing and distribution
Strong written and oral
Proven ability and initiative to
learn and research new concepts, ideas, and technologies quickly.
Contract to Hire:
- Strong systems/process orientation with demonstrated
analytical thinking, organization skills and problem solving skills.
- Ability to work in a team-oriented, collaborative
- Ability to quickly pick up new tools and technologies.
- Willingness and ability to train and teach others.
- Ability to facilitate meetings and follow up with
resulting action items.
- Ability to prioritize and execute tasks in a
- Strong presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work effectively in a multi-cultural
environment, and to lead and influence cross-organizationally with and
without direct authority.
- Ability to effectively move forward on tasks even with
ambiguous or changing requirements.